Monday 31 October 2016

ABOUT US - LOCATION SERVICE

Payment Policies (and money back guarantee):
  • We always do cash at the end of each session that we have
  • When it involves readings with written reports, we require a 50% pre-payment for us to start doing the reports i.e. for Akashic Readings.
  • For events, and courses we require a 50% payments and we will give written materials for the course / event upon payment received. This deposit is not refundable. 
  • We have a money back guarantee policy for the first session, i.e. if you are NOT happy with the session and feel it wasn't worth your money, you can walk away without paying a single cent and just inform us so (so far this hasn't happened, but this is the policy we have). We don't like charging to unsatisfied customers, there is no point receiving money from under-delivery.
  • This money back guarantee doesn't involve sessions / events / courses that require a 50% deposit. The deposit is non-refundable, as we have started the work required. However, if its your first time with us, with regards to these, then the balance payment of 50% if you are not satisfied, you may choose to not pay us and walk away by informing us.


For online session only
If you prefer to have an online presence with me, these are the methods you can get in touch with me. For online readings, i do Skype, FaceTime or I email reading to my clients.

1) email : rosemieenfemide@gmail.com
2) whatsapp : +60124960713

For online transactions, I would prefer that you bank in at least 50% of the fees first before we start.


Face to face appointment
Contact/call/whatsapp : +60124960713
Preferred method: WhatsApp followed by Free Coffee Chat to know your problems and how i can assist you.

If you would like to set an appointment with me to meet up in real, I am available within the Klang Valley areas, Malaysia. My preference meeting locations at initially at popular places/cafes like Starbucks, Kopitiams, Citta Mall, Barbera Cafe (for my own safety purpose). Below are the normal places that I always set up with other clients for appointments.
If it is not suitable for you, you are welcomed to suggest a place when you make an appointment.

    Starbucks or Coffee Bean around Bangsar, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya
    Hailam or Old Town White Coffee
    Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Club
    Bangsar Village
    Bangsar South
    Mid Valley Mall
    Sunway Pyramid Starbucks
    The Curve
    Citta Mall, Ara Damansara
    Empire Shopping Complex
    Subang Parade

My time is precious and I normally go by appointments only. Kindly contact me upfront before your desired appointment to check for my availability. Once the appointment have been made to meet, please honour the time and let me know at least ONE DAY earlier if it is to be changed. I also reserve the right to change an appointment within a 24 hour notice as well if there is an urgency. I am very punctual in fact much earlier normally.
If you are going to be late for more than 15 minutes without notice, the drinks are gonna be on you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts