Tuesday 24 June 2014

How To Heal Ourselves From Anger?

This first of its series event called "Healing Series – Anger" was hosted by Rosemieen (me) on 11th June 2014 at The Loaf Bangsar Village2. It was was attended by 9 of us, just the nice size for an in-depth discussion group.

My good friend Mr RS who manages the Dynamic NLP Group in meetup.com was experimenting with a new event series called Healing Series. So he invited me to be the host facilitator and speaker for his series since he knows of me as a Healer and Counselor.


I accepted the invitation as I felt that it would also serve and provide a complementary opportunity for my own clients and group members How-To-Heal-Our-Life-SelfDiscover to share and allow me to know them better. It also allowed me to know the NLP group members in more depth and what their issues are about.






I had put out two main stories that we discussed in much detail around the table:

Story 1 - A master in anger over the death of his daughter and confronted for combat. What did he do?
Story 2 - A dad trained his son to overcome anger and looking at it with different view. Anchoring technique & Brainstorming.







The main idea was how should we best respond and how to use anchoring technique in addressing the issue of Anger.







We had open sharing and discussion event where everyone shared something and voiced out his or her opinions on the topic of the event. Then as it progressed, one by one, we started sharing around the table. Soon, the discussion got exciting and participants got enthusiastic in sharing their views, asking questions and helping others in their issues.




For more info or to attend to our group events visit our meetup.com group at http://www.meetup.com/How-To-Heal-Our-Life-SelfDiscover/  or https://www.facebook.com/groups/HowToHealOurLife.SelfDiscover/

You can also contact me at rosemieenfemide@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/rosemieen.femide click here for private or your own personal group coaching.

- See more at: http://www.pitchnwin.com/2014/06/how-to-heal-from-anger/#sthash.d2EwbBFB.dpuf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts